Meal Prep Pesto Chicken and Veggies
Have a busy week? In one night you can make up to 4 dinners so you can spend more time worrying less about cooking.
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 boneless and skinless chicken thighs
Salt, to taste
1 pound green beans
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup basil pesto
1. In large pan, heat oil and cook chicken thighs.
2. Season as desired, remove from pan when chicken is fully cooked.
3. Slice into strips and set aside. Add green beans to pan and cook until crisp.
4. Re-add chicken to pan and mix with beans. Add tomatoes and pesto, stir to combine.
5. Serve right away, or package. Can keep refrigerator for 4 days.