Local Food Fair
Come one, come all to the region's largest local food celebration.
Local Food Fair 2022
Feb 11 – 12, 2022
SentryWorld | 601 N. Michigan Ave, Stevens Point
The Local Food Fair is central Wisconsin’s largest local food celebration, bringing together producers, consumers, local businesses and organizations to connect and grow our local food community.
The Local Food Fair:
- Provides an opportunity for consumers to connect with local farms, businesses and restaurants
- Featured Wisconsin-made products from over 80 exhibitors
- Hosted 12 local chefs in the Farm to Fork competition
- Introduced 2,100 people to local food resources
- Is a waste consious event that helped divert 240 lbs of waste from landfills
Parking & Shuttle
Enjoy the basic potato bar or sample one of a kind potato dishes, created by local Chefs. The dishes, which are unique to each chef’s style, will be a part of a friendly competition to see whose dish is best with more points for using local ingredients. Click here for all the details!
Over 80 exhibitors from local farms, businesses, and educational organizations sell their goods or share about their programs at this event. Click here for all the details!
There are many ways you can play a role in the Local Food Fair!
For more information, email email@example.com.
This event is made possible by the support of businesses and individuals who want to see a thriving local food community. Click here for all the details!
Questions about the Local Food Fair? Call 715.544.6154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org