Help make a difference in our community and grow your resume!
Farmshed offers a variety of internship opportunities throughout the year. Most internships are volunteer positions, however, there are opportunities for earning credit as well as opportunities for paid internships through the Pointer Connect Internship Program (PCI) with eligibility. Please see each description below for details.
Please submit the following:
- Fill out our online Internship Application
- Email the following application materials to email@example.com. Please include the internship you are applying for in the subject line. Include:
- Two professional references
- Your resume or job history
- Your weekly availability (if known)
**Farmshed will schedule interviews as applications are received and reserves the right to hire for positions at anytime. For best consideration apply as soon as you are able.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Program and Event Internships
Local Food Systems Kitchen Internship – (Spring, Summer, and Fall)
- Work under the direction of the Local Food Manager to lead volunteers to process Frozen Assets and prep food for our community meal programs.
- Prepare recipes and newsletter for participants and Frozen Assets Shareholders.
- Promote and facilitate the use of Farmshed’s community commercial kitchen and supports users to source ingredients from local farmers and businesses.
Growing Collective Internship – (2 positions – Spring)
The Growing Collective is a group of Central Wisconsin gardeners who organized in 2013 to grow vegetable starts together at the Farmshed greenhouse. Now over 50 members strong, the group consists of both first-time and experienced home gardeners and community groups. The collective grows garden starts from seed, including heirloom, organic and unusual selections of tomatoes, peppers, herbs, and many more.