Become a Farm or Business Member Today
We are the resilient local food community we set out to grow twelve years ago
2020 Membership Pilot
Enroll between now and June 30th, 2020 to get involved in our 2020 opportunities. We are launching this pilot in response to COVID-19. Help us continue to grow our resilient local food community.Become a Farm & Business Member
Local farms and businesses are invited to partner with Central Rivers Farmshed. Together we will:
- Educate our communities about local food
- Bring healthy local food to our friends and neighbors
- Partner with grantmakers and donors to fill gaps in the local food system
- Facebook and Social Media takeovers – Share your farm or business with Farmshed’s 4,500 Facebook and 1,195 Instagram followers
- Share your story with Farmshed’s 2,780 email subscribers as we introduce our new farm and business members
- A Future Farm Tour – Give Farmshed Members a behind the scene look at your operation
- Host a FB live or Zoom learning opportunity
- Member feature videos on Farmshed’s YouTube channel
- Partnership Opportunities (Local Food Fundraiser, Frozen Assets, and more. Some limitations apply.)
- Farmshed Household Membership Perks for all business owners and children under 18
- Additional Services include but are not limited to:
- CSA Drop Location – $12 per week
- Online Point of Sale options – fees will vary
- Pop-up shop options – fees will be based on a percentage of sales
- Commercial Kitchen Rental – $10/hour
- Bring us your ideas!
About Our Farm & Business Membership Pilot
We are stronger together. This pilot is being launched in response to COVID-19 and we look forward to strengthening our network and our local food community.
We want to hear from you – please share your membership ideas with us! Looking forward to 2021, you can expect to see the Farm Fresh Atlas of Central Wisconsin and Local Food Fair exhibitor booth space as part of your membership package (launching fall 2020).