Become a Farm/Business Member Today
We are the resilient local food community we set out to grow twelve years ago
Farmshed Farm & Business Membership
Central Rivers Farmshed partners with local farms and businesses to celebrate all aspects of an inclusive and sustainable local food system.
• Educate our communities about local food
• Bring healthy local food to our friends and neighbors
• Partner with grantmakers and donors to fill gaps in the local food system
- Social Media & E-news spotlights
- CSA & Product drop locations
- Farm Tour & pop-up opportunities
- Cco-host promotional events or products
- Participate in Farmshed purchasing opportunities
- Highlighted at the local food fair & atlas
- Farmshed Household Membership Perks for all business owners and children under 18
- Additional Services include but are not limited to:
- CSA Drop Location – $12 per week
- Online Point of Sale options – fees will vary
- Pop-up shop options – fees will be based on a percentage of sales
- Commercial Kitchen Rental – $10/hour
About Our Farm & Business Membership
We are stronger together. This membership is being launched in response to COVID-19 and we look forward to strengthening our network and our local food community.
We want to hear from you – please share your membership ideas with us!