Become a member and join our growing community!
Become a Member of Farmshed
Farmshed has two membership categories:
- Individual Memberships
- Student – $20
- Non-student/general – $30
- Includes individuals, couples, and households
- Farm & Business Membership
- See details below!
Farmshed is working to grow a resilient local food community in Central Wisconsin and we need your support to achieve that mission. Our success is made possible by the participation of our dedicated members. Help support our work by becoming a member and take advantage of benefits that connect you with the community!
*We also offer a working membership for volunteers serving 100+ hours annually, contact us to learn more
As a member of Farmshed, you are showing your commitment to growing a resilient community centered around healthy, locally grown food. Together we are ensuring:
- Everyone in our community can choose and have access to healthy, locally grown food.
- Central Wisconsin’s family and cooperatively owned farms, Hmong growers, and small food-based businesses can thrive while using sustainable practices.
- Welcome packet including a copy of the Farm Fresh Atlas
- Discounts on Farmshed merch like t-shirts
- Special rates for events & workshops
- Special ordering periods for the Plant Sale, Frozen Assets, and more
- Early-bird event ticket sales & news releases
- Opportunity to join the Growing Collective
Farm & Business Membership
Central Rivers Farmshed partners with local farms and businesses to celebrate all aspects of an inclusive and sustainable local food system.
• Educate our communities about local food
• Bring healthy local food to our friends and neighbors
• Partner with grantmakers and donors to fill gaps in the local food system
- Social Media & E-news spotlights
- CSA & Product drop locations
- Farm Tour & pop-up opportunities
- Cco-host promotional events or products
- Participate in Farmshed purchasing opportunities
- Highlighted at the local food fair & atlas
- Farmshed Household Membership Perks for all business owners and children under 18
- Additional Services include but are not limited to:
- CSA Drop Location – $12 per week
- Online Point of Sale options – fees will vary
- Pop-up shop options – fees will be based on a percentage of sales
- Commercial Kitchen Rental – $10/hour
About Our Farm & Business Membership
We are stronger together. This membership is being launched in response to COVID-19 and we look forward to strengthening our network and our local food community.
We want to hear from you – please share your membership ideas with us!