Our Staff, Interns, & Board:
Meet our team!
Staff & Interns
- Executive Director – Jenny Riggenbach
- Local Food Manager – Trevor Drake
- firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Farm and Business Manager – Cara Adams
- firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Farm and Business Member Assistant – Angie Cuddeback
- firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Volunteer Coordinator – Marshfield Clinic Health Systems AmeriCorps Member – Ella Janson
- firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
- Volunteer Coordinator – Marshfield Clinic Health Systems AmeriCorps Member – Ashley Thao
- Sib Pab Meal Kitchen Lead – Henry Yang
Board of Directors
- Jenny Riggenbach – Executive Director
- Jeremy Solin – Chair
- Karen Ghinazzi – Vice Chair
- Heath Stolz – Treasurer
- Annie Wetter – Secretary
- Mary Grossnickle
- Nick Inman
- Joel Kuehnhold
- John Sheffy
- Oren Jakobson
Farmshed is currently recruiting interest from community members who would like to serve on the Farmshed Board.
Farmshed’s mission is to grow a resilient local food economy. Our goals are two-fold:
1) Expand our programs to ensure everyone in our community can choose healthy locally-grown food.
2) Ensure more farm-to-table farms and small food-based businesses thrive in central Wisconsin.
Our 2021 priorities come with a commitment to equity and inclusion and include the following areas of focus:
- Increase Farmshed’s local food donations
- Increase Farmshed’s community fundraising partnerships
- Planning the 2022 Local Food Fair
- Supporting our farm and business members with an enhanced Farm Fresh Atlas and more
- Addressing our kitchen capacity constraints
If you have an interest in local food, a passion for growing a financially sound and valued non-profit, and want to dig in to support our priorities we want to hear from you!
If you are interested, please fill out this survey by January 6th.
Members of the Farmshed Board will review interest and conduct interviews in January. The full Board will vote on new members at the January 27th Board Meeting. New Members will begin serving a three year term beginning with an orientation in February.