Stevens Point Area Winter Farmers’ Market
Thank you for your interest in the Stevens Point Area Winter Farmers’ Market (the Winter Market)! As a seller or a shopper, we welcome your participation and hope to see you there often.
The Winter Market will return Saturday, November 4th at Redeemer Lutheran Church in Stevens Point (with the exception of Thanksgiving (11/25/17) and Christmas (12/23/17)).
The Winter Market serves as an outlet for Wisconsin-produced, homegrown items. Sample items include fruits, vegetables, meats, cheese, eggs, bakery products, cider, maple syrup, honey, sorghum, fresh and dried flowers, herbs, houseplants, jams and jellies, pickles and other prepared and preserved food products.
Vendors Featured at the 2016/17 Winter Market! (last updated 5/5/17, check back often)
- Back Forty Mushroom and Forage – Tigerton, WI
- Bakery by the Lake – Amherst Junction, WI
- Black Rabbit Farm – Amherst, WI
- Farm Time Out Aquaponics – Junction City, WI
- Free Life Farm – Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- Liberation Farmers – Almond, WI
- Lonely Oak Farm – Milladore, WI
- Lowland Bison Ranch – Stevens Point, WI
- Primitive Pastures – Iola, WI
- Ruby Coffee Roasters – Nelsonville, WI
- The Clever Peasant of Wholistic Home Solutions – Stevens Point, WI
- The Sand Box – Amherst, WI
- Stonehouse Farm – Rudolph, WI
- Whitefeather Organics – Custer, WI
The Winter Market is intended to give growers and producers of goods and consumers an opportunity to deal directly with each other, rather than through third parties. It is an outlet for the growers or producers of very small quantities of eligible products as well as for larger quantities. This Winter Market has been created for the reasons above as well as to enhance the local food community of the Stevens Point Area.
Chef C’s Munchie Mobile will return at the beginning of the 2017-18 Winter Market Season (November 4th)!
Market Organizers – The bylaws for the Winter Market have been determined by the Farmshed Farmer Advisory Board (Advisory Board) with input from Farmshed and Redeemer Lutheran Church Staff as well as input from a week-long community survey which received more than 500 responses.
In future years, a Farmshed Winter Market By-law Committee of (vendor) Members will be formed to direct the Winter Market or a formal cooperative structure outside of Farmshed will be developed.
Interested vendors – click HERE for the Stevens Point Area Winter Farmers’ Market Bylaws and Applications for Members Page.